Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas-y acrylic nail ideas ?

I want to go get my nails done and get acrylics. I want them to be Christmas-y. But I've only gotten them done once and it was french tip, so idk what to do to make them Christmas-y.





Give me some ideas ! ;DChristmas-y acrylic nail ideas ?
There are some places where they can paint your nails as pictures in a way. Like for example you want a Christmas tree, the would paint your nail with a coloured coat of your choice, then they would paint a small Christmas tree on your nail, then cover that paint, once dried, with a clear coat. =]





It looks pretty cool.Christmas-y acrylic nail ideas ?
you can ask for a christmas tree or a snowman


most places know how to do that.


it looks really cute :)
try getting red French tips with a snow flake in the corner and a gold or silver sparkle line underneath iv done it before it looks adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment