Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What colour should i paint my nails? other than christmas colours?

berry colors are in.


and also the grayish tones


or you can just do french tips. it never gets old!!What colour should i paint my nails? other than christmas colours?
For something classy%26amp;timeless go with French or light pink (Essie brand Spaghetti strap)


Berry colors are in style now (Essie brand Berry hard is so cute!)


And gold is very popular and Christmasy!What colour should i paint my nails? other than christmas colours?
silver! silver is really in right now. so are sparkles. silver sparkles would be so glam. I am currently sporting a creatio of my own. its 3 parts silver 1 part sparkly pink.
Paint them gold with red tips, like a French mani with red instead of white and gold instead of pink.
Since it's winter you should go for more dark tones. A nice dark berry color would be very pretty.
Black





or





Neon Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment