Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I want to grow my nails out for Christmas (which is in a month). What can I do to speed up the growth?

my nails are very short because i bite them alot. go to a drugstore and look for a nail polish made from sally hansen. its in a gold bottle. you can trust it.I want to grow my nails out for Christmas (which is in a month). What can I do to speed up the growth?
Take prenatal vitamins, I know it sounds weird, but when I was pregnant my nails were very long and very strong, and they seemed to grow faster. I take a regular multivitamin now that I am not pregnant and my nails are not as nice, prenatal vitamins have a good mixture of supplements to help your nails grow. You can buy prenatal vitamins at Wal-Mart for $5.00 for 100 count bottle right next to all the other multivitamins. Also put a clear top coat on your nails to help keep them from chipping and breaking. And if you just can't seem to get your nails to grow the length you want them you can always put on fake french manicure nails (also purchased at Wal-Mart for about $5) you can't tell the difference between salon acrylic nails and these ones.I want to grow my nails out for Christmas (which is in a month). What can I do to speed up the growth?
i heard jellomakes ur nails grow and it dose because i have long nails make sure u dont bite them and put 3 coats of growing finger nail polish on every day and make asure u buy the highest growing finger polish because it is the best always good luck
Stop picking at them and stop biting them then put 3 coats of clear nail polish on them and keep the ragged edges filed
Try OPI Nail Envy. Nothing really speed up nail growth but this stuff is good for strength. I find that I always need to file my nails down because they're getting too long.
~ file them into a square shape, it'll make them more durable and use polish or clear to strengthen! trust me i got talons! ~
Gelatin capsules with calcium.
take calcium suppliments
I would suggest eating more foods that are high in protein and vitamins. These will make your nails stronger, and when your nails are stronger, they will, like your hair, grow faster because they won't break off.
I have heard that if you break open a liquid capsule of vitamin E and rub into them that will help. Never tried it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment