Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How much money would you give your hair-dresser (as a gift) and nail-tech for Christmas?

I'm thinking $30, is that about right?How much money would you give your hair-dresser (as a gift) and nail-tech for Christmas?
Well, I know my hair-dresser and my nail tech. They are both my Aunts. So I give them about $50-60. But if you don't personally know these people, then I would say about $25.00 is enough(:How much money would you give your hair-dresser (as a gift) and nail-tech for Christmas?
A big fat zero.





I do my own hair, because they can't even cut a simple straight even cut. I have to have them do it, 3 visits 3 times, that the manager finally came %26amp; do my hair. I actually went to work with un-even hair cut 2'; here.





I've done my hair most of the time, and when they see me, they give me a compliment. IMO, they have the worst hairstyles. They're always experimenting on each other's hair. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment