Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What are some easy nail designs for Christmas?

I would like some cute nail designs I can do myself? Like a snowman or a Christmas tree. I only have regular nail polish, not the special kind. Is there any cheap kind or nail polish that they sell at Walgreen's or Sally's. More importantly, how do I paint that?! Thanks for your help!What are some easy nail designs for Christmas?
paint your nails with a cute shade of red.


then use a toothpick to make a snowflake.


its the easiest and cutest design out there.





good luck!What are some easy nail designs for Christmas?
http://www.christiesnails.com/education/鈥?/a>


all of them r nice


but as u get towards the bottom of the page


u c the christmas ones


u can try them on ur own nails


they dont have to be false


:) hope i helpedd



No comments:

Post a Comment