Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am looking to buy makeup for my neice for Christmas. She is 13 1/2 years old and loves to paint her nails?

She also likes eye liners. What kinds of colors are good for a 13 year old as far as nails go. I know black is kinda in, any other makeup ideas for teens??I am looking to buy makeup for my neice for Christmas. She is 13 1/2 years old and loves to paint her nails?
I think if she enjoys doing her nails, she'd LOVE a kit of nail art she can do at home, there's many nail 'tattoos' available, they go on like a temporary tattoo would, just on the nail instead of the skin and then she'll topcoat with a clear polish to keep it from being damaged. I *adored* those when I was her age...hell...even now I love them haha =o)





eBay is awesome for these because there's SO much choice all in one place, they'll arrive quick also because they come in just an envelope and they're pretty nice for cost because they'll be cheap on their own and then a very small shipping rate since they weigh nothing at all!





You'll also find beading kits where she can glue on small rhinestones and tiny flowers and all that good, creative, fun stuff! When you're on there, search ';nail art'; and you'll get a billion results but it won't take long at all to find tons of stuff she'll have lots of fun using. Lots of sellers have bunches of diff things they sell, so look around and get the best deal by combining on shipping to get everything you want from the one seller.





Hope that helps! =o)I am looking to buy makeup for my neice for Christmas. She is 13 1/2 years old and loves to paint her nails?
First of all, make sure it's OK with her parents for you to buy her makeup. I know that my mom wouldn't really have liked me wearing eyeliner and stuff when I was 13. Some parents are stricter than others about that sort of thing.





Nail polish is a great idea, though, and they have the cutest little assortments of mini-bottles of OPI nail polish at beauty stores like Ulta. I know the kids like the black nail polish, but I think it's a little goth, personally. How about some fun bright colors, like hot pink and purple? Since that whole retro 80's look is back in again, I see a lot of kids soprting bright neon colors. Neon yellows, oranges, and greens would be fun for toenails, too.





If you're still not sure, how about just getting her a gift card to MAC or Sephora so she can pick out the makeup she likes best? It's so hard to choose something that personal for someone else. Have a great day. Happy holidays!
Any of the nutural colors for make up is good. I worked at Merle Norman for a lil while. When girls that age would come in we would but naturl colors on them.. Or you can even go the pink, lavender eyeshadow than just put a brown or gray eye liner... It works well with that age... What you could even do is if you have a cosmetic stand in your area like Merle Norman... they will do a free make over and You could take her there and get her a couple eye shadows and eye lineers.





As far as nail polish... Any color is good for that...





Good Luck and have a nice Christmas. :)
I'd say use tinted moisturizer no blush a light simple colored gloss also very very simple colored eyeshadow if any no black nail polish please she is 13 try metallic colors instead and she'll look fabulous in her own own young age but i don't think she needs make up to be beautiful she probabaly beautiful just the way she is
that's so sweet. my aunts always bought me pantyhose or some random strange thing. I think you should get her some nail art brushes and some kind of a kit with multiple nail colors. some examples on the bottom - you might try looking at an arts and crafts store.
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment