Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How should I do my christmas nails?

White with red tips or


Red with white tipsHow should I do my christmas nails?
I think Red with white tips would look great!


That sounds so pretty!


it is nice to know that some people still have a holiday spirit!


This is my first christmas and i love it!


I hope you have a very ';merry christmas!!!!';How should I do my christmas nails?
personally the red with whte tips is cute! also my frend did this awsum pattern of red with a lil white heart of each nail..so cute!
I would personally alternate between the two but if I had to choose I would pick red with white tips.
white with red and thin a really thin green line under the red!! Or white with red %26amp; green polka dots!! hope I helped
red with white tips, look at santa hats for example, more red than white :) Have fun with the manicure!
i think red with green tips would be better! lol but red with white tips is beautiful as well! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
i just got this dont





red tips with red polkadots on the tips
french tip. cant go wrong with that

No comments:

Post a Comment