Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a friend who is really into doing her nails. I'm looking for a nail oriented Christmas gift.?

I want to get her a polish set or something. I'm a dude, so I know nothing about these things... Suggestions please!I have a friend who is really into doing her nails. I'm looking for a nail oriented Christmas gift.?
ok i would suggest getting at set of 5 different colored nail polish and u could do like red and green for christmas and the get a manicure kit to make her nails perfect like the one in the link and also if she likes fake nails u could get her something like tht. there is the best stuff at ulta.comI have a friend who is really into doing her nails. I'm looking for a nail oriented Christmas gift.?
OPI are the best brand when it comes to actually buying nail polish itself, but, speaking as a girl, I would say receiving a gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure is just about one of the best gifts you can get.
haha ok welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


nail polishes...and nail art designs...i kno u can find sets but im not sure where exactly... i do my nails alot too...uhm pretty much all drugstores and sephora....uhm anywer they sell makeup they shud have that..good luck
go to CVS and there's like a section for fake nails, nail crystals, nail this and nail everything :P pretty cheap too.
you can try sallys beauty supply store. they might have some kind of nail set or polish set there. try looking on the website. goodluck!
Aristotle
you should definitely get her a set full of a loott of different color nail polishh
nail polishing/styling electric kit. has all the spinning heads, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment