Friday, February 5, 2010

I `m thinking about getting my nails done for christmas but every time i get them done take them off . s.o.s?

Learn a foreign language and it will get done right.I `m thinking about getting my nails done for christmas but every time i get them done take them off . s.o.s?
uhhhhhhh..... idkI `m thinking about getting my nails done for christmas but every time i get them done take them off . s.o.s?
I love Solar Nails with the pearl colored tips. They look more natural to me. My best friend just gets a layer of acrylic brushed over her real nails without a tip and paints that, it doesn't damage her real nails like the full on acrylic set does.
Yeah that happens sometimes, do you bit your nails?? Try this time to not put them near your mouth at all.... everytime you want to bite just think of something else.... this will help you keep them on longer, then by the time they are ready to come off your real nails would have grown a little so you can start growing real nails.
DON'T DO IT.... your nails are left brittle and cracked.
Get a do it yourself kit with the plastic nails from the store. They are temporary anyway, and wont do as much damage to your nails. They cost about $6 too, and you will have to paint them yourself, but overall its a better deal for a temporary time...
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment