Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What color are you gonna polish your nails for christmas?

I might do mine green or red %26amp; green.What color are you gonna polish your nails for christmas?
for christmas i got a french tip of green and red and wit sparkles and holly it is so cute it was kinda expensive thoughWhat color are you gonna polish your nails for christmas?
OMG! red, white, green, red, white, green, red, white, green, red, thats 10 right?
most definitely red.....to match the shirt I plan on wearing on xmas day.......red is the colour of confidence and I will need plenty of that to get through the day :-)
well my nails are black right now and I don't plan on changing the color lol....black goes with everything though so....yea
red %26amp; black- MrJs favorite;)
red
I don't polish them.
Me no need to polish my nails my lady how can i tell u which colour nail polish i m going to put on my nails.
Clear lacquer
Purple prob bc my outfit is purple.
fluro orange, green and pink... just to spoil the mood... i hate my family :)
Silver x
!!!red!!!
Clear.
Interesting, but I'd go with something that doesn't look frightening.
Pastel pink
at the moment they're a dark brown/black. might go from a natural manicure for Christmas. easier to mix with outfits x
Red and then like a brown reindeer (a very small 1) IM WELL GOOD AT PAINTING REINDEERS!
pink and green
I never polish mine.
thats so tacky lol





light pink is the best way to go
red and green
Green with Red Flower sticker :p
Light pink.
I'll do mine red for def
fluorescent orange and yellow
black and hot pink
I been wanting a regular french manicure looking nail...


but JUST cause of christmas...


i might add some color with a cool design ..


probably get a little christmas tree on my middle nail and rudolph on my thumb nail or something

No comments:

Post a Comment