Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why not put toe nail clippings in the bombay mix this Christmas.. then give a prize to the first person ....?

who notices them... remember you dont have to spend a fortune to enjoy your self at Christmas...


think of any other games with toe nail clippings...?Why not put toe nail clippings in the bombay mix this Christmas.. then give a prize to the first person ....?
Eww. Glad I'm not spending Christmas at your house! (LOL)





You could use them in a collage.Why not put toe nail clippings in the bombay mix this Christmas.. then give a prize to the first person ....?
when I was a kid I used to bite my toe nails and chew them.to be honest I still chew my toe nail clipping but they taste a bit funky.try squeezing the zits on your back then smell under your nails ,now that smells a bit.not as bad as fart impregnated underpants though.I could go on all night.
Thats nasty!!
A classmate of mine at my old school did that with colored stapelers. ^_^
How about taking a whole bunch of toe nail clippings and arrange them on a glue mouse trap in such a way to create an image of a human head. Then frame it, hang it on the wall and call it ';Toe Head.';
awesome
OK that might be a fun game as long as no one takes a handful before noticing the nail clippings.
No thanks
well thats not disturbing or anything like that...
what a great idea! now I know how to entertain the grandchildren this xmas....thanks
eww a little?
Ha ha =)
Darts, using nail clippers to launch them.
very funny
i thought i was sick.........but you lot take the p-ss. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment