Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Should I get fake nails for Christmas?

So, I was thinking of getting fake nails for xmas because I have nasty nails and I want to look nice, if I do proceed, it would be my first time.


So, how do I get them off and how long do they last? Also, do they come off easily, like when I'm asleep?


Thanks for all your help and answers! :DShould I get fake nails for Christmas?
if you get cheap ones then they won't last very long and they will come off pretty easily


but if you get the nicer ones that actually glue on and all that then they are pretty durable and you could have them up to a month, watch out though because fake nails can do a lot of damage to your actual nails and read how to take them off because it isn't always pleasant





fake nails will make your nails look pretty though so i think its a good idea, just make sure you get good quality onesShould I get fake nails for Christmas?
I recommend acrylic nails versus the glue-on nails. Acrylics definitely have their downsides, but they look and feel more natural; not to mention, they are more durable and can withstand more of the daily abuse we subject our hands and fingernails to.





I am actually getting acrylics done tomorrow for Christmas. I have a regular place or two I go to, and they charge about $25, plus fees for any other ';special'; things I get done, like designs.





Good luck!
depends what nails you want...the acrilyc ones are around


$50 at a professional place and they look pretty for a couple of weeks maybe around days but then it grows out and looks really bad and tacky so u either get them refilled and that costs money or there another choice just the gels and thats on ur actual nail doing french but as u mentioned u have nasty nails im guessing you want the acrilyc ones.. ive got them done a couple of times it feels natural but i guess if ur used to it. but when u get them off ur nails feel really weak and soft. or either you get it professionaly taken off which costs money aswell. or you can get the ones from priceline which only stay for a bout 2 days. the priceline ones come off easily whereas the professional ones feel natural and keeps on for days and days!
I got some last year and I HATED them. I couldn't even type on the keyboard, and they hurt so bad because they kept getting bent. Then they started cracking and lifting up, and I had parts of my real nails that got tore off from them. They weren't cheap either and were done 'professionally' ... what a ripoff. They were gel nails and cost me $65.





I'm never getting them again. Instead I get a french manicure on my real nails. I let them grow out and then go get them done... a lot easier.
If you go to a professional nail salon, they will no a nice job for about $20 or so (depending where you are).





The nails last about a couple of weeks and you can always go back to the salon and have it removed. And no, they won't come off when you sleep.
they last up to 4 days but when u like scratch your hair or something it falls off and its embarrassing! there pretty and stuff but the glue is really hard to get off your nails they break really easily when u sleep they dont fall off sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment