Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Did anyone else paint their nails Christmas colors?

I made mine into candy canes- white and red stripes =]Did anyone else paint their nails Christmas colors?
That sounds nice :) I painted mine red and sprinkled silver stars on them. It looks great- the only thing is, everytime i touch something the stars get caught and fall off!! Oh well!


Have a nice Christmas :) xDid anyone else paint their nails Christmas colors?
I painted them a metallic pink and then I pasted a xmas tree nail sticky thinggie on my ring fingers...very cute.
cute. Mine is simple, i let people draw christmas patterns in it. a bit expensive but worth it.=)
Well, my toenails are red. But then again, I keep them painted that color pretty much all of the time.
X] i did. my big toe is red, then the next green, the next red, ect ect. lolz
Christmas colors are soo much fun!!!


my girlfriends n i all painted our nails red n green.


its not unusual =]

No comments:

Post a Comment