Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What should I do for makeup/nail polish for my boyfriend's work's Christmas party?

My dress is like.. a satin and lace royal blue short party dress. I'm wearing a black shrug, black satin shoes and clutch. %26amp; Sheer black tights.





I'm thinking thick black eyeliner on my top lid, nothing on the bottom. %26amp; Sheer pink lip gloss.


%26amp; Silver nail polish? or grey?What should I do for makeup/nail polish for my boyfriend's work's Christmas party?
Def Silver it's the holidays SHIMMER!!!What should I do for makeup/nail polish for my boyfriend's work's Christmas party?
I don't know what State you're in but find a Mary Kay consultant and get a free make-over... All Mary kay makeovers are free. Just let me know what state you're in and I can recommend someone if I know of someone from that State.





You want to knock them off their feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment