Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How should i get my nails done for christmas?

i dont want it to look tacky, so im thinking a french manicure with glitter


:)


opinions? any other ideas?


im 13How should i get my nails done for christmas?
get a french manicure with glitter along the line between the white part and your clear part of your nail. it looks sooo cute








http://www.frenchmanicures.com/001.htmlHow should i get my nails done for christmas?
I just got my nails done like a few days ago for the holidays-


I did a deep red, and on all my fingers except my thumb, she did silver snowflakes, and on the thumb a little snowman and an ornament.


I don't know if that is your definetion of tacky, but... lol
try a dark red color. that would look really nice for the holidays.





you could do a french manicure, but skip the glitter.





:] hope i helped!
A manicure would match with any outfit, so yeah go for that? :)


With a line of glitter before the white tip?
gel with red tips !

No comments:

Post a Comment