Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How should I do my nails,hair, and clothes for christmas?

I have a round head and brownish blondish hair. I love pink but I will change my nail color if you guys want me to.How should I do my nails,hair, and clothes for christmas?
Pink won't cut it! Try to find a short red dress and black leggings. Top that off with red nails, and lightly curled hair.Maybe even a black headband and dangle earrings. Don't get to crazy with the curls though! If you follow my advice, you'll be hottest girl of the season. TRUST ME!!!!! I would so wear this.How should I do my nails,hair, and clothes for christmas?
anything with a bit of sparkle to it!





Christmas is the best time for all the shimmers and glitters!


but most of all it should be what you feel right in.
pink or red lip gloss wavy or curly hair red or green nails red sweater
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment